2019 Annual Report
Take a look back at what Gardner Health Services accomplished in 2019.
Hover over image to see our accomplishments in 2019
GARDNER HEALTH SERVICES
Thank You Donors $10k +
- Health Resources and Services Administration
- Santa Clara County Health & Hospital System
- The County of Santa Clara
- First 5 Santa Clara
- Sunlight Giving
- El Camino Hospital
- Sobrato Family Foundation
- Kaiser Permanente Northern California Benefits Program
- The Health Trust
- Wells Fargo Foundation
- BD Biosciences
- Bank of America Charitable Gift Fund – General Fund, Bank of America, N.A., Trustee
Patients & Clients by Insurance
Thank You Donors $5k - $9.9k
- Mr. & Mrs. Eric Malmquist
- Tri-City Health Center
- National Association of Community Health Centers
- Stanford Children’s Health AXCELERATE NETWROKS, INC.
- North East Medical Services Working Partnerships USA
- Josie & Dan Perez
- Hispanic Foundation of the Silicon Valley Valley Medical Center (VMC) Foundation
- Stanford University
- Union of American Physicians and Dentists
- Hugh Stuart Center Charitable Trust
- Anonymous (2)
Race and Income
Thank You Donors $1k – $4.9k
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
- The John L. Raya Insurance Group
- Pacific Premiere Bank
- Chen & Liu Family Fund
- Castellano Family Foundation
- Innovative Cost Management Service
- Ravenswood Family Health Center
- Dr. Soraya Esteva
- Santa Clara Dental Society
- Mr. & Mrs. Mark Stevens
- Anonymous (1)
We hope you like our 2019 Annual Report as much as you enjoyed last year’s Cards for Humanity - Gardner Health Services Special Edition.
This year we applaud our 600+ employees for being everyday SUPERHEROES. We recognize the Healthcare for the Homeless Project staff for 30 years of providing care to the growing unhoused population including 350 children, Ana Sosa and her team for debuting our Call Center, and the dozens of employees who activated our patients’ and clients’ voices and shared their personal stories to win a temporary injunction that blocked Trump's 'Public Charge' Rule Change.
In addition to Santa Clara County and Health Resources and Services Administration’s investment in Gardner Health Services, we also celebrate El Camino Hospital for granting almost $1M over 5 years to our Down with Diabetes program, giving pre-diabetic patients access to dieticians, gym passes and removing barriers at grocery store registers to allow access to healthy foods options.
Finally your support enabled the expansion of Family Practice services at Gardner Packard Children’s Health Center, the launch of free mobile mammography clinics in partnership with Life Saving Images, the renovation of the specialty mental health therapy rooms and reception area, and the addition of Chiropractic care which our patients appreciate!
Fiscal year 2019 closes out with Gardner Family Care Corporation (GFCC) and Gardner Family Health Network, Inc. (GFHN) in their last year as separate entities. They become one organization officially doing business as Gardner Health Services. Moving towards 2020, we pause and take a moment to say - Thank you for your unwavering support of our mission and to those we serve!
With love and fortitude,
Reymundo C. Espinoza, MPH
Chief Executive Officer
Frank V. Serrano, MSW, Ed.D.
Chair Board of Directors
Healing humanity one patient at a time.