November 2, 2019
1621 Gold St. Alviso, CA 95002
The Gardner Health Services Día de los Muertos Run-Walk is the inaugural fundraising event and health initiative that brings together patients, staff, families and the community in celebration of life, health and the lives of those we love eternally!
This event will feature a family-friendly run-walk route (with two distances: 5K and 10K) and a community health fair.
Participants can visit our sponsor tents, listen to music, check out local support services and resources at the health fair, and enjoy activities for the kids in our Angelitos Kid’s Zone where they will enjoy face-painting and Día de los Muertos themed arts and crafts activities.
- Run, walk, jog, or stroll along the Guadalupe River Trail
- Celebrate life, health, and the lives of those we love eternally
- Raise money to help children and families, who can’t afford medical insurance, get free care!
- Race entry
- Bib and timing chip
- Finisher’s medal
- Dia de los Muertos T-shirt
Packet / Bib pick up
- Friday, November 1, 2019 | 10am – 7pm | 1621 Gold St. Alviso, CA 95002
- Race Day, Saturday, November 2, 2019 | 7am – 7:45am | 1621 Gold St. Alviso, CA 95002
What to wear
Participants are encouraged to dress in their favorite “Coco” and “The Book of Life” inspired Día de los Muertos make up and costumes.
Participants are encouraged to bring a photo of a passed loved one, flowers, etc. for our giant Ofrenda on display (no open flames).
- Photos, flowers, etc. should be placed on the Ofrenda by 7:15am.
- Photos should be 5″ x 7″ or smaller.
- Please write your name on the back of your photos/items and pick them up before you leave, or at the end of the event.
Thanks To Our Sponsors:
Sugar Skulls Sponsored By: