To Our Patients, Clients & Visitors
As the Bay Area shelters-in-place to stop the spread of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), Gardner Health Services remains open and is committed to continue to provide services to our patients, clients, and visitors. We are dedicated to keep you and your loved ones healthy and safe.
COVID-19 testing is available at the below locations and times. For more information call us at 408.457.7100.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL
If you are experiencing any symptoms, please contact our Call Center at 408.457.7100, Monday through Saturday from 8:00am – 5:00pm. You will be provided with the option of a telephone visit to avoid exposure and to allow you to remain sheltered-in-place at home.
Please follow the recommended measures for infection control:
- Strictly follow the shelter-in-place order.
- Avoid close contact with anyone that is sick.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Do not touch your mouth, nose, or eyes with unwashed hands.
- When you cough or sneeze, it is important to use a tissue, then throw it in the trash. Or, when tissue is not available use your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Do NOT go to the emergency room for routine symptoms. First contact our Call Center at 408.457.7100.
SCHEDULING AND EXISTING APPOINTMENTS
If you have a scheduled in-person appointment, it may be converted to a telephone visit when applicable. The clinician will decide after that telephone visit if an in-person appointment is recommended and you will be contacted to schedule that appointment.
CARE FOR NON-COVID-19 RELATED SYMPTOMS
We encourage you to be seen if your symptoms are non-COVID-19 related. During all screenings (by telephone or in-person), please make sure the information you provide the screener is accurate. Inaccurate information endangers our staff and other vulnerable patients and clients. To schedule your appointment, please contact our Call Center at 408.457.7100.
The county is offering FREE testing. Visit FREE COVID-19 Testing Sites.
Thank You Donors & Supporters
Your generosity during these unprecedented times in our country and around the world is a blessing to our communities. On behalf of our patients, Board of Directors and the staff – we wish to express our deepest gratitude for your donations in response to COVID-19. Your donation is making it possible to safeguard the 46,000 children, seniors, struggling families, frontline and essential workers, and the people who are homeless that we serve across 10 locations throughout our community. Gracias for being #SaludInfluencers!
OC Mask Masters | Bay Area Cotton Masks | Tram & Friends | Assembly-member Ash Kalra
Traveler’s Surf Club & Coastal Outpost | Li Family | Ricon Carnitas | Stanford Students
Ellemburg Family | Taiwanese Junior Chambers of Commerce of N. America & STUF United
Assembly-member Kansen Chu